Saturday 19 January 2013

Lucky Elephant





Elephants have been my favourite animal for many years. They seem quiet, mysterious and very gentle creatures despite their size. It is said that they also feel complex emotions similar to the way we do, and form close bonds with their herd.
The elephant is also an ancient symbol of strength, protection, and good luck. I have just bought the necklace shown, another beautiful little elephant to add to my growing collection.
Do you have a favourite animal?

xxx

12 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the liebster award!
    http://inthebigoldworld.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/000-014-liebster-award.html
    Annie-Lou XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have recently received the award my post is here http://little-dream-girl.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-blog-award.html :)

      Delete
  2. Hey! I love your blog, so cool here! I would really appreciate if you could check my blog out too!

    I also followed you :)

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you know where the necklace in the top picture, is from? xxxx

    http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly not! The picture is from we heart it. The other necklace was a total bargain from amazon! :)

      Delete
  4. awwh wow.. Just came across your blog... I really like it. Loving the elephant post(:
    Deffo becoming a member.
    Fancy helping me out and becoming a member for my blog? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all these pictures, you find the best inspiration ♥ xxx

    ReplyDelete