Monday 14 January 2013

Nail Diary - Entry 3







I haven't posted a nail diary entry in so long! I have still been doing my nails, but haven't really had the time to use my konad stamps, and when I have the pictures I have taken haven't turned out blog worthy! I just thought I would put together an few pictures for a bit of inspiration. I am trying to find a great new glitter polish right now, I fancy a Barry M one, as their pastels are some of my favourite polish colours if anyone has any recommends let me know! I love the Daisy and Owl nails above, I may have to get my dotting tools out and give these a go!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. ESSIE!!! get Shine Of The Times and layer it over any colour and watch what it does :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I have just looked it up, that is amazing! Where can I buy it? x

      Delete